We are music enthusiasts.
We don’t write about music we don’t like, we don’t listen to music we don’t like, we don’t attend concerts we don’t like. But we sometimes write about “not so good” music from artists we really like. Most great artists have a diverse body of work, and it’s important to shed a light over different parts of their legacy.
We hope that people will be inspired by the postings and that it motivates them to take a trip to their local record store (or web shop) and buy their albums, their DVDs, read about them in books or magazines and see them in concert whenever possible.
Enjoy our posts, say hello, leave comments, share, and check out the fantastic musical past and present.
Please “like” our facebook page: JohannasVisions @ Facebook
Egil Mosbron (email@example.com)
My name is Egil, and I’m an musicoholic.
I stash music books in the car, the bathroom, bedroom (under & besides the bed), livingroom, kitchen, travelbag, office, …..
I have loads of music on my laptops, ipods, iPad, cellphone, desktops,…
I think about music all day long… (even dream it..)
To spare my family & friends, I need somewhere to let steam off….This is it!
I love “all kinds” (quote from Elvis Presley) of REAL music.. Folk, Country, Blues, Jazz, Soul, Rock.. even some Rap & Electronica…but most of all I love the music of Bob Dylan…
Egil’s fav artists – and their best album:
* Top 5 is rather “set” (top 1 will be forever).. below that things change all time.. as do fav albums..
- Bob Dylan – Blonde On Blonde
- The Rolling Stones – Exile on Main St.
- Bruce Springsteen – Born To Run
- Elvis Presley – From Elvis in Memphis
- Neil Young – After The Goldrush
- Van Morrison – Astral Weeks
- Muddy Waters – Hard Again (best compilation – The Anthology: 1947-1972)
- Otis Redding – Otis Blue (best compilation – Dreams to Remember: The Otis Redding Anthology)
- Jimi Hendrix – Are You Experienced
- Miles Davis – Kind Of Blue
- The Beatles – Rubber Soul
- David Bowie – Hunky Dory
- Johnny Cash – Johnny Cash at San Quentin
- Steve Earle – I Feel Alright
- Hank Williams – 40 Greatest Hits
- Wilco – A Ghost Is Born
- Aretha Franklin – I Never Loved A Man The Way I Love You
- The Who – Who’s Next
- John Coltrane – Blue Train
- Tom Waits – Rain Dogs
- Kris Kristofferson – The Austin Sessions
- The Drive-by Truckers - Southern Rock Opera
- Townes Van Zandt - Live at the Old Quarter, Houston, Texas
- Chuck Berry – The Ultimate Chuck Berry
- The Clash – London Calling
My other passion in life is Personal Development…
and here is where I let steam off…. : 100habits.com
Hallgeir Olsen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Why so serious? Well, this is a serious matter…
These are my chosen records, the list is dynamic. That means that it changes from day to day. The top 10 is fairly constant, but they switch places. My lists are always snapshots of my mind on a particular moment.
I am working on a list for concert albums, the list below would have been a bit different if we hadd allowed live albums to be included.
1. The Rolling Stones – Exile on Main st. (Spotify)
2. Bruce Springsteen – Darkness on the edge of town (Spotify)
3. Bob Dylan – Blood on the tracks (Spotify)
4. The Beatles – Abbey Road
5. Wilco – Summerteeth
6. The Clash – London Calling (Spotify)
7. David Bowie – Hunky Dory (Spotify)
8. Van Morrison – Moondance (Spotify)
9. Neil Young – After the Goldrush (Spotify)
10. Steve Earle – El Corazon (Spotify)
11. Hank Williams – 40 Greatest Hits (Spotify_alternative)
12. Elvis Presley – From Elvis in Memphis (Spotify)
13. Townes Van Zandt – Townes Van Zandt (Spotify)
14. Johnny Cash – At Folsom Prison (Spotify)
15. Tom Waits – Rain Dogs (Spotify)
16. Drive-by Truckers – Southern Rock Opera (Spotify)
17. Aretha Franklin – Spirit in the dark (Spotify)
18. Ryan Adams – Gold (Spotify)
19. Patti Smith – Easter (Spotify – original album classics)
20. Miles Davis – Kind of blue (Spotify)
21. Emmylou Harris – Wrecking Ball
22. Nick Cave – The Boatman’s Call (Spotify)
23. George Jones – I am what I am (Spotify)
24. My Morning Jacket – Circuital (Spotify)
25. Paul Weller – Stanley Road (Spotify)
My most scrobbled artist to LastFm (august 2007 – january 2012):